• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead ads issue

Hey,

I have connected facebook lead ads to pabbly but it just show one page, and its now showing the page I am renning the ads on please help.

My workflow name is :

NYC-FB-Leads-Jan-23​

regards
Rajiv

I tried to update connection, deleted the connection but no luck and am not getting that permission page again, it just came once for the first time now i dont see that permission page when we connect with pabbly, tried with new browser, incognito mode but no luck, how can I bring that permission popup again?

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly try logging out from your Facebook account once and then try making a new connection from the trigger event.

1674563278957.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rajivvaishnav

Can you record a short video on how you configure the Facebook account with the trigger event? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.