• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ads (New Lead in Any Form Instant) Error

unamacro

Hello Pabbly, i have a problem setting up the new trigger event for Facebook Lead Ads

I was using the previous trigger Event (New Lead) and i watch your video about the new trigger event.
I try this 2 scenarios:

1. Modify the trigger action in an existing workflow and change it to the new trigger event

2. Create a new workflow with a new Facebook Lead Ads connection an try the new trigger event

In both scenarios the trigger event fails with the following messages:

1631804099671.png

Then i submit the test lead here (anchor link suggested) with the Facebook Tool for 3 different forms and Pabbly did not receive the webhook event data. I waited 10 minutes to check, but no response was received.

Then i try to delete the enterprise app connection with Pabbly from my Facebook Account and retry the process with new Facebook connection, but not succeed.

Thanks for your help, i will be using the previous trigger event until you can help me resolve this issue.

Greetings,

Iván (Unamacro)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @unamacro

Looks like you have not make a test submission properly in order to response while using the trigger event "Facebook Lead Ads (New Lead in Any Form Instant)".

I would suggest you to please go through this video tutorial which mentions step by step guide for setting up ""Facebook Lead Ads (New Lead in Any Form Instant)" trigger event.

Note that the webhook data in this case will be received without any delay as shown in the video tutorial.

Please try setting up the workflow at your end now and let us know if you still stuck at any step.