Facebook Lead Ads workflows not triggering automatically
Status: Open · Asked by Huipei Zhang on · 0 views
Hello Pabbly Support,
I’m having an ongoing issue with my Facebook Lead Ads → Flodesk workflow.
Workflow: Facebook Lead Ads to Flodesk (Animal Shaping)
Trigger: Facebook Lead Ads — New Lead Instant
When I manually test or trigger the workflow inside Pabbly, it runs successfully and the subscriber is added to the correct Flodesk segment.
However, when someone submits the actual Facebook lead-generation form—including when I submit it myself through the live form—the workflow does not run. No corresponding execution appears in Pabbly Task History, and the subscriber does not appear in Flodesk.
The three most recent successful Task History entries on October 5 were all manual tests performed by me. There have been no automatic executions for the real leads received afterward.
Facebook Ads Manager increased from 52 to 61 leads, while my Flodesk segment remained at 50 subscribers. I have also checked individual leads recorded by Facebook and found multiple email addresses that are not present in Flodesk.
The workflow’s Flodesk steps appear to be working because manually triggering the workflow successfully creates or updates the subscriber and adds them to the correct segment. The problem appears to be with the Facebook “New Lead Instant” trigger or webhook not firing for live submissions.
Please help! Thanks!