• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Form - Empty Data Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurferLee

So far so good with pabbly and I'm fast falling in love with the possibilities.

I have set up a Facebook Lead ad form and need to send the results to Gmail. It's fairly straight forward,
However, I can't seem to get past the "save and send test".
I've tried multiple times, by resubmitting dummy lead info via facebook with no change in the results.

I have referred to this thread (https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/facebook-lead-ads.2740/) and I'm still stuck!

I'm a litle stuck on how to fix this.

Any guide or direct will be gratefully recieved.
Thanks.
Lee

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SurferLee

As we can see from your workflow, you have already received the Facebook Lead ad trigger response already.

Kindly review that up and let us know if you face any further issues.

2022-07-13_15h49_58.png

SurferLee

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, I discovered I never had the correct permissions on Facebook so when I chenged that it all worked properly.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.