• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead form not visible in workflow

I am try to find the latest lead form to connect to but it does not show in the selection. I have done the test lead using the facebook lead test tool but it doesnt not appear.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GeneralLee

If you are getting trouble looking for your Lead Ad Form then please make sure that your respective lead ad form is not active at the moment or might not have been granted permission to access.

So, please cross-check your Lead Ad form once whether it is live or not and while connecting to the trigger event have you granted the complete permission?

Hi
Lead form is active but I am not sure what you mean by "granted complete permission" All old lead forms are visible just not this new one. I have double-checked the permissions in Business integrations on facebook and Pabbly has the required permissions

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
By checking that you have granted permission to fetch the leads from the form.

Please check the following video tutorial once.