• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead forms not submitting sometimes

vaplus.co

Pabbly Text Formater for split text first and last name keeps preventing the form from being submitted successfully into Zoho CRM. Please assist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224_121458.png
    Screenshot_20221224_121458.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20221224_121505.png
    Screenshot_20221224_121505.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20221224_121450.png
    Screenshot_20221224_121450.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 20

vaplus.co

This issue is only happening when I recapture a real lead for use in the first stage capture and then mapping all the data. When I use the developer lead generator capture it has no issues.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vaplus.co

Seems like you have re-executed the task from your history logs and because of that you have captured the data from your history logs which is why the mapped data labels got interfered with.

So, please press the Recapture Webhook button once and then wait for the real lead data to appear. Else, you can fill out the lead ad form to capture the data.

After that remap the data labels to the desired action steps.

vaplus.co

Yes I did recapture the task from the history log because this is the only way that the Adset name and Ad name will appear in the information. The regular facebook developer lead generated does not include adset name or ad name info.

I don't understand what you mean by pressing the recapture webhook button once and waiting for the data to appear, this is what I did in the first place.

There is an error in the name splitting when I recapture from history.

vaplus.co

When I click on Test form it only shows the form and does not allow submission like the old video you shared.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vaplus.co

Then, press the "Recapture Webhook Response" button once and leave the workflow for a while when a real lead will be submitted from your Lead Ad form it will automatically get captured in the trigger response.

1672207457257.png