• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Gen Testing of Leads is not working

Twin

Hi,

I'm trying to connect Facebook lead gen forms with gsheets. I'm trying to do the test lead but even after following the steps & sending a test lead the test lead is not getting generated. I'm not able to figure out what's the issue. Have attached a screenshot as well. Please check.

Attachments

• Test lead 1.png
    Test lead 1.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 35

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Twin,

Please establish a new connection with your Facebook Lead Ads account in an Incognito Tab and follow the steps shared in the video below to set up Facebook Lead Ads as your trigger application.
1699899169473.png

Also, try to capture a real lead, just as you would when a customer fills out your LeadGen form.

Twin

Hi,

I have followed this exact video in incognito mode by creating another new connection but still, the situation remains the same.

Supreme

Staff member
Did you make a new real lead after the new connection from your Lead Ad Form? Since we can see from your List lead data action step we can see you have created only a single lead.

So, please create a new lead from your form and then try again.

Please check the following threads for more information on the permission that is required to access the Lead ad form.

Twin

Ya. I have created a new lead. On the test lead page, I clicked on preview and filled out the form.