• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook leads to Zoho CRM - some leads gets missed to send to zoho crm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am running a fb lead add and conneted the fb lead to zoho crm. its working however yesterday out of 15 leads only 11 i can see in zoho crm.. when i check the history in pabbly its exicuited sucessfully all the leads but in zoho i can see only 11 out of 15.. whatb could be the issue ?
workflow name - Arasa zoho FB Lead

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @quepreonpay

We have looked over your concern and found that the leads' last name was getting missed on the ZOHO as the leads' were not filling their last name on the Facebook Lead Ads.

And because of this, some of the leads were getting missed.
FB leads response-

2021-07-23_16h42_20.png

ZOHO CRM response -

2021-07-23_16h42_11.png

great to know u found the issue.. is there a way we can still send the data to zoho if some one has not added their last name ?
may be create a internal text for last name >?

Fagun Shah

great to know u found the issue.. is there a way we can still send the data to zoho if some one has not added their last name ?
may be create a internal text for last name >?
Yes, you can set default value for last name if nothing is passed as last name in trigger, try something like this -

1627045408322.png

Attachments

• 1627045385333.png
    1627045385333.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.