• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Multiple Lead Form

Manuel_97

Good morning,
I saw the tutorial for connecting a facebook contact form to a google sheet.

At the moment I work with a few real estate agencies and each of them has several contact forms related to different advertising campaigns.

For example:
Real estate agency 1:
  1. Real estate form AB001
  2. Real estate form AB002
  3. Real estate form AB003

Real estate agency 2:
  1. Real estate form AC001
  2. Real estate form AC002
  3. Real estate form AC003

Following the tutorial I would have to create a workflow for each agency form which would be difficult to manage.

Is there a way to create a single workflow for each agency and add more contact forms? How could I set up the workflow?

Thank you very much!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Manuel_97

You must create separate workflows for each Facebook Lead ad form to retrieve the data it cannot be accomplished within a single workflow.