• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Page to Facebook Group

amllr2005

I've followed along with this video (
) to attempt to take a facebook post from my page and automatically post to my facebook group.

I have added the app to my facebook group and granted necessary permissions, my group is not displaying in the list for selection.

Always appreciate the support and quick response from your teams!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amllr2005

Seems like you have made the desired Facebook Group in the authentication page while configuring the Facebook connection while making the connection.

Please check the video at the current time and please follow the exact step to check the desired Facebook Group.

amllr2005

I have setup a new workflow with the trigger being facebook group - new comment
I already had the App connected in my group (see app list screenshot from group) and then went to the workflow and made the connection and still not able to select ANY groups. I'm admin in at least 50 groups.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 5.50.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 5.50.38 PM.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 5.50.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 5.50.52 PM.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 58

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @amllr2005,

Upon reviewing your request, we have implemented a new action step called "List Groups Comments." This step aims to assist you in determining whether you possess the necessary permissions for the group in question, which appears to be the underlying cause of the issue you are experiencing. We kindly request you to verify this information and inform us if you require further assistance.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 51

amllr2005

still not working. I cannot select any others in the trigger to be able to add the next step List Group Comments