• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Post Pages triggers unlimited time.

salih

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzY1MjZiNTUzZDUxMzc1MTYyNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hello Team,

I'm facing issue with trigger of facebook page new post. It triggers unlimited times and consumes all my tasks with single post. So can you guys help me out with that.

My workflow Id is :- IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzY1MjY0NTUzMjUxMzQi_pc
Can you please look into this as I'm about to purchase Pabbly plan.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @salih

To specifically extract information associated with this trigger, utilize the subsequent action as a filtering step. Configure the following fields for filtering: filter by verb=add, published=1, and item=status, photo and video. Additionally, it's important to acknowledge that webhooks are also generated for comments on Ad Posts. Further details can be found in the provided resources.

salih

Hey @salih

To specifically extract information associated with this trigger, utilize the subsequent action as a filtering step. Configure the following fields for filtering: filter by verb=add, published=1, and item=status, photo and video. Additionally, it's important to acknowledge that webhooks are also generated for comments on Ad Posts. Further details can be found in the provided resources.

o

Hey @salih

Ok but after setting filter what should i do about the next step or next action to share Facebook page posts to pinterest now i have setted all u said correctly only last step remain to share the post?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @salih

As we can see in your workflow you have set the Pinterest action step accordingly and seems to be working on your Facebook Page.

2023-12-27_10h48_21.png

1703654381939.png