• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook to Zoho CRM Lead Automation Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sureshuser

Dear Pabbly Connect Community,

I am hoping someone can help me troubleshoot an issue I'm having with my Facebook to Zoho CRM lead automation. The automation workflow seems to be failing and Facebook leads are not being automatically registered in my Zoho CRM account.

I have set up the automation using the following workflow:

However, when new leads come in from Facebook, they are not getting transferred to the Zoho CRM leads module. I have attached some screenshots showing my automation workflow as well as screenshots of new Facebook leads that did not transfer over.

Can anyone help me identify what might be going wrong or missing in my automation setup? I want to make sure I have the rules and filters configured properly so that new Facebook leads reliably get added to my Zoho CRM in real time.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1707199516854.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Chefiica !

On checking upon your workflow, we can see that the phone number is not in the appropriate format as per the Zoho CRM, because of which it is showing the error in the step-

1707218106463.png

But, in the automation it will work for you.

Once a new lead is added inside your lead form, it will work further.

Donot make any changes to the above mentioned workflows, as we have updated them and will be working for you when the new leads come in.

Sureshuser

Hey @Chefiica !

On checking upon your workflow, we can see that the phone number is not in the appropriate format as per the Zoho CRM, because of which it is showing the error in the step-

View attachment 37699

But, in the automation it will work for you.

Once a new lead is added inside your lead form, it will work further.

Donot make any changes to the above mentioned workflows, as we have updated them and will be working for you when the new leads come in.
Thank You so much !

Status
Not open for further replies.