• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

FB lead form not showing

guyseo

Im new to Probbly.

I've connected my FB account and I can't see any lead form although on the page itself I have a lot:

Does anyone know what can be the problem?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyseo

Kindly try reconnecting your Facebook account again and this time make sure you have provided complete access to all your Lead ad forms.

Since it seems like you haven't granted permission to access your Lead ad Form.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyseo

Also please check if proper permission is enabled here for all your Facebook pages to the Pabbly Connect app - https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&section=active

Attachments

• 1653391308111.png
    1653391308111.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 63