• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Field character length exceeded

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZiMDYzMTA0MzA1MjY5NTUzNjUxMzc1MTZiNTQzMyI_3D_pc
I have been getting the message: Field(s) code character length exceeded the allowed max value. Learn more: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/maximum-character-length.10600/

The File ID is IjU3NjMwNTZiMDYzMTA0MzA1MjY5NTUzNjUxMzc1MTZiNTQzMyI_3D_pc

I have had this message before, but what I would like to know is, how can I avoid this? We are processing a Sheets file with up to 1000 input lines , and about 80 columns of calculations, with output .csv files of up to 5001 rows.

Are there additional processes that we need to input, in order to enable the process to continue?
Thank you.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @atatu.co.nz

As we can check from your workflow, it appears that you are using the deprecated "Run Python" in code by Pabbly" action step.

To address this, please use the alternative action event labeled "Run Python" instead of "Run Python (beta)". I kindly request you to make this adjustment and try the process again.

1710240215076.png

Well, I managed to break the workflow, thinking that I could simply choose the Run Python option! I have replaced that workflow with a backup:
Task History ID -

IjU3NjMwNTZiMDYzZTA0MzU1MjZlNTUzMjUxMzU1MTYzNTQzNyI_3D_pc​

I think that we will need to split the source file into a number of steps so that we avoid the 250,000 character limit, then stitch the output files together. Thankyou.

Arshita

Staff member
You can surely proceed with splitting the source file into several steps from your end.

However, if you face any issues, you can let us know.