• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Field(s) image character length exceeded error

Jorge

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZhMDYzNzA0M2Q1MjY0NTUzMDUxMzA1MTY0NTQzNCI_3D_pc
Since yesterday I'm receving this kind of messages in some of my flows, I have this flows working since 3 months ago and this error start appearing since yesterday in 4 workflow. Im using Ultramsg in all this flows

"status": "error",
"message": "Field(s) image character length exceeded the allowed max value. Learn more: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/maximum-character-length.10600/"

Can you help me please? I don't know what it means.

Thanks for your help.

Himesh

Hello @Jorge , Let me explain you this scenario. E.g. You have one field called image and suppose it's character length value is 1000 (Image name or Image Url should be within 1000 characters) and you are getting image url or Image name more than 1000 characters from previous step(Action or trigger) in that case you'll get this error.

Jorge

oh! I see...I thought it was related to the lenght of my message text, because I erase some word in the message and it work correctly...This is new? because I had some scenarios working correctly and this error is something that start to pop up this week. Thanks!