• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter by Pabbly CONTAIN STRING improvement

Kenny

I have a filter in Airtable that looks like this:
1620798572945.png

When i delete the "IDSI", the result becomes like below snap:
1620798579621.png

When you look at Pabbly filter like below snap:
1620798589449.png

The condition is true. But when i delete the IDSI, if becomes false like below snap:
1620798663766.png

My question: Can you make the filter ignore an empty CONTAIN STRING?

Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I have a filter in Airtable that looks like this:
View attachment 744

When i delete the "IDSI", the result becomes like below snap:
View attachment 745

When you look at Pabbly filter like below snap:
View attachment 746

The condition is true. But when i delete the IDSI, if becomes false like below snap:
View attachment 748

My question: Can you make the filter ignore an empty CONTAIN STRING?

Thanks
Try using Equal to/Does not equals to for blank values instead of using Contain string.

Kenny

Hey @Kenny

To satisfy the condition, try " Is exist " in your filter module.

View attachment 760
Supreme, this is not my use case. My use case is that a user might say any complementary information that i need to process.

If he does not say that information, my workflow will show rough result. On the other hand, if he says something specific, my workflow will show him a specific product.

Will you implement the Filter functionality like Airtable does?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Kenny

As we tried your use case and tried to implement It, will take more than one routers to make the conditions according to the user's description.

Also, we will try to implement the other required things for searching conditions.