• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why this filter return false?

tranmani

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZjMDYzMzA0MzE1MjZjNTUzZDUxMzQ1MTY1NTQzOSI_3D_pc
1699803190298.png

my question is like the title

but when I re-execute it, the condition return true
1699803251518.png

Supreme

Staff member
Our technical team is currently investigating the matter, therefore, we kindly request your patience.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tranmani

Upon analysis, it's evident that the product names sent by Woocommerce include the addition of "×". This inclusion is leading to inaccurate conditions within the filter action step of your workflow.

1700475455144.png

Certainly, could you please attempt to recapture the webhook response from your WooCommerce platform? Alternatively, kindly enter the same product name as shown during the mapping process.

tranmani

Hi @Supreme
I just updated the workflow yesterday, but if you check this task history ID (
IjU3NjIwNTZjMDYzMzA0MzE1MjZjNTUzZDUxMzQ1MTY1NTQzOSI_3D_pc
) you can see that it was not there, and like the first screenshot I provided

Supreme

Staff member
Please note that the characters will only show at the time of mapping the data. Kindly let us know if you have recaptured the webhook response.