• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter NOT WORKING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm using Woocommerce and I have a filter in which I look for the status: COMPLETED is EQUAL TO and then I select from the value field where the transaction status is received and I select also the COMPLETED value.
The filter keeps deleting the Value field and that makes the Order be processed and sent to WhatsApp which is wrong. The process should ONLY run when Status is "Completed" and no other else.

I even set different filter types to CONTAINS and EXISTS and the process keeps running like there is no filter at all.

Please review my issues as soon as possible.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Desarrollo Swiitch

According to the workflow history log, it appears that the Filter action step is performing as intended. Only the data for orders with the status "Completed" is processed all other orders with the status "On-hold" are blocked.

2023-04-20_11h45_25.png

Hello,
Thank you. I found the problem. My error was that I was looking for the value "completed" against a field that happened to be empty by default. Therefore when an Order arrives the supposed required value from Order updated options would arrive with any value and that would make the process run as well.

I ended up manually typing the value I was looking and that solved things. So far... everything works correctly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.