• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter Not Working

jonwooten

Hi

My filter is not working as planned.

It should only process records that do not have the word removed or sold in their listing status but it does not filter correctly.

Can you please advise what the issue here is?

Thanks

1692133681429.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonwooten

Can you please advise what the issue here is?

Thanks

1692133681429.png

A Filter action step with an OR condition is used to process data based on multiple criteria, where just one of the conditions needs to be met for the action to happen. This helps select and work with data points that fulfill at least one of the specified conditions.

jonwooten

@Supreme Yes I have a list with a column field "Listing Status" and do not want to process any data that has a listing status of "Sold" or "Listing Removed" and with the filter I said only process data that does not contain a listing status of "sold" OR "removed".

Supreme

Staff member
At the start, verifying the filter condition shown in the screenshot confirms its truth. Consequently, during actual execution, the filter connection will function in alignment with the OR condition you had in mind.

1692594367838.png

You can refer to the following video lesson on using the Filter conditions.

jonwooten

@Supreme so would splitting the one filter with the OR function into 2 separate filters back to back with one "Does not contain" removed and the other one "Does not contain" sold would that solve the issue I am having?