• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fluent CRM and Pabbly connect integration issues

se yung

Fluent CRM and Pabbly connect integration issues

Fluent CRM and Pabbly connect are not connecting with an error message like the one pictured below.

1704206813261.png

I have already installed and activated the "WordPress REST API Authentication plugin" which is required for WordPress integration.

1704206829008.png

1704206932978.png

According to the guide video on Pabbly's YouTube channel, it works fine with Basic Authentication without premium upgrade.

How can I connect to it?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @se yung,

If you are using the free plan of a WordPress service, you will only be able to access the default endpoint authentication. To securely access custom or third-party plugin endpoints, you will need to upgrade to a premium plan suitable for your needs.

Please get in touch with WordPress's support team to gain a better understanding of this issue.

se yung

Hello,

As I mentioned above, if you watch your video, you'll see that I'm integrating Fluent CRM just like you, but with the free plan, not the premium plan.

Here's a link to the video so you can watch it from the 7th minute onward

In other words, in your video, you are integrating Fluent CRM with the free plan.
I followed the same steps, but the connection is not working.
I don't think it's just because it's a free plan.
If the free plan is the problem, you shouldn't be able to connect either.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned before, the error is originating from WordPress's end, so I suggest you reach out to their support team. I have already shared the information I had regarding your concern.