• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fluent Forms to Monday.com

DanSSF

I'm trying to create a link between a Fluent Form and Monday.com. It is for a feedback form and includes multiple dropdowns that are pulled into Monday as labels. I'm getting the following error "invalid value - label does not exist in column" but I have no idea which column it's referring to. Is there any way to find out? I've been through each question and column and all the labels look fine to me.

Himesh

You need to figure that out by your own. You can do one thing first try to pass static data and if all the things are working fine you can pass dynamic values after that.

FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm an Automation Freelancer who helps other pabbly connect members. If you still can't figure that out feel free to dm me.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @DanSSF,

You cannot directly map the labels to single select type fields. Instead, you are supposed to map the ID associated with a particular option. For example, if you want to map 'Very Satisfied', you cannot directly map the word itself; rather, you have to map '105' (the ID associated with that option).

I suggest that you add a Lookup Table to your workflow for each dropdown field present. These Lookup Tables will provide the corresponding ID for the option selected in your form submission, which will then be fed to the Monday.com action step.
Please watch the video shared below to understand the concept of using a Lookup Table for the use case you are trying to achieve.