• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Form marquiz to Notion

cercle dali

Hello,

I've a got a marquiz lead from and I want to automate the results i've got from conditional logic to a notion database.
But I want this to update a specific customer page.

So on pabbly connect, I create the marquiz new leads form app and I make the customer type it's full name

Then select notion search page

When the search page launches, it seems like it does not filter the matching "full name" but might only pick a similar surname to find the page.

Can you help me to find the right specific matching page ?

Thank you.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @cercle dali

When the search page launches, it seems like it does not filter the matching "full name" but might only pick a similar surname to find the page.
Could you please provide more details about your filter situation? Additionally, share the URL of the workflow where you encountered this issue, so we can thoroughly review it.

cercle dali

Thank you for answering.
Actually i was looking for a way to fix the search page.
By adding "the text i want to search", it does find the exact matching term.

Because if we do not put ""

It will search every word separated by a space bar entry independantly

P

Pabblymember11

Please inform us of the specific action step you are utilizing and provide the workflow URL concerning your issue.