• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fre4shbooks API

Durkis

Hello, I have been having trouble with getting my Freshbooks automation to work. They tell me now that they have retired their old API, which could be teh sourve of the trouble. can you tell me if you are now using the new API to link to Freshbooks now?

The automation is here:

Thanks,

Stu

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

It seems like Freshbooks API made some changes from their end and we are currently looking into it. Please allow us some time.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

We have checked upon the Freshbooks' API and tested the action event and it is working accordingly. Kindly try again and let us know at what step you are getting stuck with the help of a short video.

Durkis

Hi, It's not really the automation. It's what happens once it gets to Freshbooks. They suggested that I ask you if you have integrated with their new API, I just wanted to make sure that you had.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

Thanks for the heads up, we have checked the action event from our end and it is working accordingly. If needed we will soon make the changes in the action event.