• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

FreshSales Integration Update Not working

Hello,

I last month made the request that custom Freshsales / fresh works lead fields were not getting fetched for which a custom module was added.

2 days back that module got depreciated and we got all the features in the main module itself.
However the leads are NOT getting pushed in fresh works / fresh sales.

All the response is correct. Here is a screenshot for your reference: https://prnt.sc/xhA__deawWuf
Can you please get the issue checked at your end.

Kindly expedite the same quickly.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @clicksbazaar

We have made some changes in the "Freshsales Suite. : Create Contact" action event, test the same at our end and it is working accoridngly.

Kindly try re-connecting the action event once and try again.

Hello @Naveen , I am testing Pabbly before making a buy decision.

I am trying to integrate PayPal with FreshSales Suite.

Integration with PayPal seems to be working OK. But with Freshworks, even though values are being passed for all the custom fields, error is fetched.

Two screenshots are attached from Pabbly Workflows page. All of the fields here are custom fields that are mandatory. Can you please advice is this is a bug and how to fix it?

Attachments

• Pabbly_FreshSales_Suite_Accounts_Error.PNG
    Pabbly_FreshSales_Suite_Accounts_Error.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Pabbly_FreshSales_Suite_Contact_Error.PNG
    Pabbly_FreshSales_Suite_Contact_Error.PNG
    26.5 KB · Views: 67
Waiting for a response on this question.

Hello @Naveen , I am testing Pabbly before making a buy decision.

I am trying to integrate PayPal with FreshSales Suite.

Integration with PayPal seems to be working OK. But with Freshworks, even though values are being passed for all the custom fields, error is fetched.

Two screenshots are attached from Pabbly Workflows page. All of the fields here are custom fields that are mandatory. Can you please advice is this is a bug and how to fix it?

P

PabblyMember3

I have just checked your workflow "Freshworks PayPal Integration" and associated task history and it seems you are able to make it run.

Do you still need some help?