• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My website form leads data for Date and Time is not properly. But Other data are working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abish

Hi,
The Date and time that have been generated from the website using website custom forms are not working properly, all the dates and times are coming at the same time and date for all the leads submitted. For example, I am sharing an image for your better understanding.
dcxqwas.JPG
sdasedf.JPG

This is the google sheet I use to get the submitted leads into it from website form submissions. You can clearly see the under-created time, the same time and date are getting repeated for all the new submissions. Kindly help me to solve this issue immediately.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @abish

Do you want to pass the time of at which the lead has been passed?

If yes, then you can use the "Date Time Formatter: Modify Current Date" which you can pass it directly.

1661490552135.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @abish

You can use the DateTimeFormatter action step and map/pass its date time response in the time field of your Google Sheets.

1661508234044.png

Status
Not open for further replies.