• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Glitch in sending HTML Body

Arie

So I have a autoreply in Google mail that takes the original email and pastes the contacts of the HTML body after the welcome message. It works but for some reason there is a ton of gibberish after the copied HTML. I think it's from the original parse of the email. Attached is the screen grabs. All is great until number 3.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 11

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Arie,

Could you please make a short screen recording elaborating a bit more on this issue? Also, share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The HTML body captured in the Email Parser response contains additional information. I suggest removing this part from the HTML body and mapping the remaining portion in the Gmail action step. This should help you resolve the issue.
1705699538182.png