• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gmail - PDF - Email as Attachment

MistyMtn

Hello Pabbly folks! I am trying to convert a Amazon Email (HTML) receipt captured from Gmail into a PDF...which is then sent by email as an attachment to the same address each time. For example; Order placed on Amazon/receipt received in Gmail. Gmail is parsed and HTML is converted into PDF. PDF then sent as attachment to my accountant.

What is the most efficient way to do this.

Thank you! Bill

Luv

Hey @MistyMtn,

You can do that with the help of email parser. And after that you can use PDF.co for converting the HTML to PDF file. For the last step, you can use mail to sed the email with the file attached. Your workflow will look like this -

2024-02-13_13h55_40.png

You can learn about email parser here -

MistyMtn

Thank you for the reply. I get stuck at the OUTPUT FILE NAME. Then not there yet, but unsure what the fields below it should be set to.

Thanks! And if there is a video that addresses these setting please send it my way.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-13 090632.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-13 090632.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 21

Luv

Thank you for the reply. I get stuck at the OUTPUT FILE NAME. Then not there yet, but unsure what the fields below it should be set to.

Thanks! And if there is a video that addresses these setting please send it my way.
Hey Misty, You can map the Subject of the email as Output file name, also add .pdf after it for the extension. And all you need after this, is add the Gmail step and map the details accordingly. Kindly go through this video for more instructions -