• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GMB Review Not Triggering

I have a workflow set up that triggers with new GMB reviews, but it's not triggering. I just submitted a test review (see the screenshot) but the workflow didn't begin, I had to execute the steps manually. Is this because of the 10 minute trigger time? I waited for 15 minutes. https://prnt.sc/DYyadWJsPoOK

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GabrielCarrillo

Can you please try reconnecting the GMB trigger event and then capture the webhook response once?

1687242887839.png

Will I still be able to map fields in the action if I turn off simple response? And why would I need to reconnect the GMB - shouldn’t this just work automatically?

Supreme

Staff member
Will I still be able to map fields in the action if I turn off simple response? And why would I need to reconnect the GMB - shouldn’t this just work automatically?
To capture the webhook response you need to press the "Save & Send Test Request" button.

1687321981428.png

When I click Save and test, the correct information shows up here (https://prnt.sc/T1r5fnqDKANV) but the entire rest of the automation in the workflow doesn't work. I need someone to help fix this ASAP. I may just have to move to Zapier if the simple goal of a functioning workflow isn't possible??

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GabrielCarrillo

Seems like you haven't added any new reviews after creating the workflow in your location, so can you please add a new one and try the automation?

1687411045181.png

But I didn't change anything to the automation - so why would it suddenly start working now? The one review you see there was my test, and it didn't work. When I submit the test in Pabbly it shows the correct reviews, but the rest of the workflow doesn't trigger

Supreme

Staff member
Since there is no new GMB review on your page, the trigger event didn't get anything in response and because of that it didn't work.

So, kindly make a test submission review on your GMB page and then try the automation.

Supreme

Staff member
Moreover, we have made a test submission from our end on the page and the workflow has processed that.

Attachments

• 1687500987503.png
    1687500987503.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 52

ABK

I've also done the same as per the youtube video for GMB reviews and Chatgpt. Only the test response works and none of the new ones worked. Can you schedule my trigger time to 10 mins instead of 8 hours?