• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoHighLevel > create new record to Airtable not working

Crlnt

The trigger is when an opportunity status changes to "won" then pabbly will create a new record in Airtable.
When I set this up, it worked. But it's not been used for about a month. Now, when a new opportunity status changed to "won" , they were enrolled in the workflow within GoHighLevel, but pabbly did not create a new record in Airtable. Why is that? Do I need to configure it again?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Caryl

As we can see from your workflow, you might have made some changes in the respective Table and because of that, your action steps are not responding accordingly.

So, kindly make a new connection and then try configuring the action step.

1692961710820.png

Crlnt

What kind of changes in airtable? Like the format and stuff? Adding a new view? How about manually adding a new record? We are currently trying to integrate it with Mailchimp so if you could let me know what type of changes will affect the connection will be helpful. Thank you!

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
We are currently trying to integrate it with Mailchimp so if you could let me know what type of changes will affect the connection will be helpful.
Changing columns and moving tables and the property type of the column can affect the Airtables' action step to Create a Record.