• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Ads Leads Form Data Mixed Column

veeco

Hello,
Here's some fact on my issue:
Integration: Google Leads Ads Form - Google Spreadsheet
i'm having problem on field mapping in Google Ads leads form because sometimes the data order in each column could be different on an another
this could be:
1. Google Ads send data i wrong order field
2. Pabbly process data inaccurately

see attached... some data put in wrong order

Since pabbly work to process received data in fields sequence... how to fix this ?

Thanks

Attachments

• GoogleAds.jpg
    GoogleAds.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 59

veeco

Hello, i'm connecting a google lead form into pabbly, however sometimes they send the data in different order (Very rarely, but happened)

for example

data 1 :
Name
Phone
Email

Data 2 :
Phone
Email
name

this causing the data to go into different intended field, is there a way to lock the lead's label and value instead of their order?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @veeco

In response to your query, I would like to tell you that you have selected the "Multiple forms" option in your google leads while configuring the webhook URL in your Google account and because of this you are getting the data from all your forms.

To solve this issue, Please add one more action before Google sheet and select Filter. After that please map the Form ID in the "select label" field and fill the Form ID manually in the "Value field" and select filter type to Equal.

1677059506960.png