• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Calendar not triggering when new event created

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjit1234

Whenever I create a new event in Google Calendar, it's not triggered in "1 Hour" and "24 Hours" as shown in the picture below. It's only triggering in 15 min. Any solution?

1659891103100.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanjit1234

To run the automation you need to create the event which is created after the workflow has been created.

So kindly make a new event and then try again. Since the Google Calendar's trigger will not trigger automatically if the event is already created.

sanjit1234

Hey @sanjit1234

To run the automation you need to create the event which is created after the workflow has been created.

So kindly make a new event and then try again. Since the Google Calendar's trigger will not trigger automatically if the event is already created.
Well, as I mentioned, it's only triggering in only 1 workflow (15 min one), not in all workflow, after I create a new event., which looks like a bug to me.

Tried creating a new event multiple times after the workflows were active. Still happening on 1 only

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanjit1234

Seems like you haven't created any new events in the respective Google Calendar.

So, could you please confirm this for us and let us know?

2022-08-08_17h50_20.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanjit1234

After you created a new event in your Google calendar, the workflow has triggered your automation accordingly.

Kindly check your workflow once and try the workflow again.

1660022244848.png

Status
Not open for further replies.