• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Mybusiness Comment not visible

Dear team, On google my business trigger, user comments is not grabbed like earlier. These are the list of options. Hope you can help us soon.
1663071779942.png

I have an issue with the quotes workflow. The flow is to reply to the user reviews on google my business. The trigger is google my business obviously. But the comments is not getting hooked in the process. Can you check on this?

P

PabblyMember4

We are checking the details with the technical team and keep you updated on the status of it.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Smart Accountants !

Kindly re-connect the Google My Business step, it will start to show you the comments fields-

1663398401892.png

Do check and once you have the comment field, you can use it inside your workflow then.

Hope, this works for you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Smart Accountants

We have pressed the "Save & Send Test Request" button in your GMB trigger event and indeed the comment label is coming correctly.

Kindly have a look in the following screenshot and try again in your workflow.

1663564692958.png