• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Review Auto Response with Router

wizi

Hi
I followed the instruction on Pabbly Youtube and setup a Router based on Review Star but my workflow doesnt response to review
Can you help me ? This is my workflow (Name: Google Reviews Auto Response - Based on Star )
Thank you

1671806425336.png

1671806459966.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @minhlily

Seems like you haven't mapped the review data label in the GMB action step and because of that, your current review was continuously get posted.

Though we have remapped the review in all your routes and it should work accordingly.

Kindly try again and let us know if you face any further issues.

wizi

Can you explain in more detail of what you did? I am trying to see what i did wrong so i wont make the mistake in the future. Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you explain in more detail of what you did? I am trying to see what i did wrong so i wont make the mistake in the future. Thank you.
Previously you haven't mapped the review name in the action step dynamically.

1672031659897.png

Supreme

Staff member
You can refer to the following video tutorial where we have displayed the Router condition you are looking for.