• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Review - Location doesnt return any response

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizi

Hi,
I am trying to setup auto respond to Google Business Review. I get no response when I choose one of my clients in the Location Name. Can you please help?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @minhlily

Please check the Location of the GMB from your account once, perhaps you might have configured the account correctly or may not have permission to use it, or may not have added any review recently. Since the trigger event is working fine at our end.

wizi

Problem solved. For some reasons, our team created 2 business profiles for this client.

Status
Not open for further replies.