• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Auto Send On Schedule

jonwooten

I have a Google Sheet file which is connected via webhook to pabbly and runs an api request with the data that's located in the Google Sheets file.

I want to auto send the data to pabbly and just realized that the "Auto Send On Schedule" option will send the data to pabbly every hour but that would be too much for my case as I only want to send the data to pabbly either once per day or 2x per week.

What would be the best way to implement that with pabbly?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @jonwooten,

Changing the time of Auto Send on Schedule is not possible. Therefore, the data entered in your Google Sheets will always be sent to Pabbly Connect within an hour.

If you have a column for a date in your Google Sheets spreadsheet, you can utilize the Delay feature to specify a time for running the next steps of your workflow