• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheets to excel integration

Hi, I'm trying to integrate a google sheet of mine with an excel document, but when linking to excel nothing comes up for me to select for the workbook. At first I could see all of my workbooks to choose from, but now nothing is showing so I cannot proceed. Please advise how to fix this? I have provided a screenshot below

IMG_1877.JPG

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @clairegration91

Could you please confirm if the worksheet you are trying to connect has headers? Also, is the Excel sheet synced online? Please provide a screenshot to demonstrate.

Further, as we can see from your account, the sheets are being listed accordingly.

1715690208378.png

Thanks for your reply, and yes I can confirm (see below screen shot). It's the " follow ups" spreadsheet showing in your screenshot which I want to select but it wasn't showing when I tried earlier.
EE5EF451-070A-491D-911D-166592C6E9CE.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you for the update. I can now see that the data in the columns of the sheet is not visible and is not being passed correctly. Please turn on the workflow and test the automation as appropriate.

1715750894737.png