• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Excel

itguy

I am trying to create my first connection which would be Excel to Brevo. I want it to be that if someone makes any kind of edit to the data (add a row, delete a row, edit a cell) in the excel spreadsheet the new data will get pushed to Brevo. Is this possible?

I can see a trigger for things like adding a row to a workbook, but this wont help if they edit a piece of cell data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @itguy,

Microsoft Excel: The "New Row in Worksheet" trigger event only gets executed when a new row is added to your worksheet. Unfortunately, there is no trigger event that can capture data updates in specific cells or the deletion of a row. I'm afraid these particular use cases are not possible.

itguy

Is it possible to delete a brevo contact if said contact is added as a new record (row) on an excel spreadsheet?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently, we don't have this endpoint for Brevo. However, you can try using the API by Pabbly to achieve this use case.