• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gravity Forms to Google Sheets

The issue I have is that the integration is no longer putting the correct value in the email cell on Google Sheets. It was working before, but it's suddenly grabbing another value from the Gravity Form. I have not made any changes to the form.

1628059969111.png

1628060058198.png

When I send a test entry, it does work correctly:
1628060225603.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robbiereyes

Could you please share the workflow name and the respective Gravity form so that we can test it and can assist you better?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
The issue I have is that the integration is no longer putting the correct value in the email cell on Google Sheets. It was working before, but it's suddenly grabbing another value from the Gravity Form. I have not made any changes to the form.

View attachment 2602
View attachment 2604
When I send a test entry, it does work correctly:
View attachment 2605
Did you change any fields on the form recently?

If you changed the fields on the form or even changed the order of the fields in the form, you may have to capture the webhook response again and would have to re-map the fields again.

Supreme

Staff member
I've recaptured the webhook response and remapped the fields. It worked for a while but now it's again putting the wrong values. Please assist.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robbiereyes

The jumbled and disrupted data is coming from your Gravity form, kindly cross-check the data from the Gravity account. since the Gravity Forms Webhook trigger which you are using is a descriptive-based webhook URL, so the Webhook data which was received by the Gravity Forms API in the Webhook Response of Pabbly directly comes from their end. So, It just catches the data whenever send by the application and shows it in the Pabbly Connect workflow.

So, we would recommend you to contact Gravity forms' support team for the same.

Thanks

Hi @Supreme

The data from the Gravity account is staying unchanged. All I had to do is add the webhook:

1641830134789.png

Even on same day submissions the field mapping is incorrect:

1641830206934.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robbiereyes

As we looked into your account and now it looks like the data is coming from your Gravity form correctly and it is passing through your Google Sheets as well.

Kindly try again and let us know if it is working for you.

2022-01-11_11h38_11.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robbiereyes

As we can check for your workflow's history section your automation is working fine. Except you might have changed the email label from your Gravity form which you have mapped previously.

So, now the data is coming in different fields according to your current mapping. Other than that the workflow seems fine to use.

Further, if you make the changes in your Gravity form, then kindly recapture the webhook response and then re-map the corresponding fields accordingly.

2022-01-18_16h49_09.png