• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gumroad Authentication Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I understand from Neeraj's post here that the integration issue with Gumroad is not new and has been there for a month now. Since, that thread is closed for comments or replies, I am writing in here.

Any further updates on the Gumroad auth issue?

I would like to create a flow for my Gumroad sales/downloads' leads to be added to my Google Sheets.

Thanks,
Arun

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I understand from Neeraj's post here that the integration issue with Gumroad is not new and has been there for a month now. Since, that thread is closed for comments or replies, I am writing in here.

I would like to create a flow for my Gumroad sales/downloads' leads to be added to my Google Sheets.

Thanks,
Arun
We are still looking for a workaround for the Gumroad authorization issue. Until then we have kept the Gumroad integration in the beta phase.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Thanks,
Arun
Hello Arun,

I tested our GumRoad with the Webhook based integrations and it worked perfectly and Pabbly was able to capture all new sales for GumRoad.

Here are the steps.

1. Login to your GumRoad account. Go to Settings and than go to Advanced.
2. Under Advanced menu item, you will find Ping as the option.
3. Inside Ping, you will have to enter the Webhook URL from the Webhook module trigger inside Pabbly Connect.
4. Once the webhook URL is added from Pabbly Connect inside GumRoad.
5. Do a purchase and Pabbly will catch all the new sales data automatically.

See attached screenshot.

1. Setup Inside GumRoad.

1621867219933.png

2. Captured Sales inside Pabbly Connect.

1621867249854.png

Note: GumRoad sends the payment data with 2 extra zeros. Price = 500 means 5.

You can use the Number Formatter -> SpreadSheet Functions to divide the amount by 100 to get the exact sales price.

Status
Not open for further replies.