• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

hello team im getting this error in my offline conversion API for some reason

alaa bebar

1718991156968.png

here's the workflow :https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzMTUxMzMi_pc
need your help buddy @ArshilAhmad

alaa bebar

hello @ArshilAhmad is there any alternative for updating the data for each customer for meta ads from what I understand pabbly doesn't support offline conversations and after March 2025 it will be deprecated.
my question is is there an alternative way to send data to my meta ads regarding the end math of each customer regarding the money amount that I generated from each conversion?
I'm a service provider so my pixel and conversation API a conversation considered a submission by a customer, what want to do to update how much money I have earned from each conversation to measure my campaign KPIs

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
hello @ArshilAhmad is there any alternative for updating the data for each customer for meta ads from what I understand pabbly doesn't support offline conversations and after March 2025 it will be deprecated.
my question is is there an alternative way to send data to my meta ads regarding the end math of each customer regarding the money amount that I generated from each conversion?
I'm a service provider so my pixel and conversation API a conversation considered a submission by a customer, what want to do to update how much money I have earned from each conversation to measure my campaign KPIs
There is no specific action or event that could assist you in matching a submission by a particular customer to the amount of money you have earned from that customer.

For now, the only suggestion I can offer is to try implementing this particular idea.
===========================================================================================
Please allow me some time to discuss this with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.
Our team has suggested that you pass the Custom Data Key as mentioned in the help text.
1719082050673.png

They also suggest that you only pass a numerical value in the Value field, and nothing else.
1719082187992.png

Luv

Staff member
Hey @alaa bebar

I've checked with my team, and we're currently awaiting a response from the Facebook team. Until the Facebook offline conversion team updates their API version from their end, we're unable to proceed further.

Once we receive an update, I'll be sure to keep you informed.