• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

hello team,i need assistant on various automation via google meet

alaa bebar

I have some issues with various automation I'm trying to set

the first one I think the problem is with the date and time filter
here's the workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzNzA0MzY1MjZkNTUzNTUxMzAi_pc

the second one I prefer to show on a Google Meet because I have a complex iterator procedure that will be easier to solve in a meeting

the third one still I'm having issues with setting an API connecting between two software for the collection department
notify me when can we please set a meeting, preferably @ArshilAhmad but it seems he's overloaded with requests
kindly ala

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alaa bebar

We are dedicated to providing error resolution and bug support for all our customers. However, setting up workflows from scratch and managing intensive workflows fall beyond the scope of our assistance. Given the intricacy of your use case, it is highly recommended to seek the services of an automation expert. Such a professional can proficiently design the necessary automation for your workflow and efficiently handle all management aspects on your behalf.

https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

And can even find automation experts in our Facebook group as well - https://www.facebook.com/groups/formget.deals/

alaa bebar

hello supreme, in my case im asking a general question how do I connect the API application as a client who using the picked application
I will run a test for the API application and share the response, so either you or Arshil can help me set it up properly
kindly ala

alaa bebar

Hello Supreme i tried adding all the parameters in the input part as a post command I'm getting an error message
the message is this : The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.
1710250444283.png

alaa bebar

hello supreme , i successfully connected the API , yet I'm getting this,message my case use is creating a client in the client list /redirect client for paying/sending a bill for the client after paying

alaa bebar

can you guide me on what next to do so I can learn in the future to use the API application for various automation I'll be thankful as always :)

Supreme

Staff member
can you guide me on what next to do so I can learn in the future to use the API application for various automation I'll be thankful as always :)
We suggest testing the API request using the Postman application first. Once you've done that, you can copy the CURL request from there and directly import it into the API by Pabbly.

1710331145830.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'm afraid I've run out of ideas regarding your concern. I recommend reaching out to the application's support team for a more thorough understanding of this issue.
1710363900602.png