• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

im setting automation to help me with my revenue/expenses invoices by month, I'm a little stuck and need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaa bebar

im setting automation to help me with my revenue/expenses invoices by month, I'm a little stuck and need help!
the purpose of the workflow will be this:
1-i have an automation that gathers documents ended and stores them in a folder by the email address.
workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzZTA0MzU1MjY4NTUzMjUxM2Ei_pc
From that automation ill forward the date header to build in the other automation a month/year folder for revenue/expenses
1714044568223.png

2-I have a Google sheet that includes all the email addresses related to a revenue/expense document sent
workflow:https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZjA0M2Q1MjY4NTUzNDUxM2Ii_pc
I want this automation to rigger once a month and the documents will be uploaded in a folder will be identified by the google sheet of the suppliers invoices /revenue invoices
1714044914401.png

after then the documents will be uploaded in the REVENUE/EXPENSE FOLDER FOR EACH FOLDER FOR THE MONTH
i have set the most of the workflow,for my understanding i need to create 2 workflows in order to achive that 1 wiht a webhook to caputure the date header from the other automation for each cluster documents sended, and one with a schduele trigger .
i need help with and guidance on how to continue from where i stopped creating a folders in revenue /expense folders for the month and continue from thier for the upload part and the 2nd workflow @ArshilAhmad help preferabbly needed because his fammiliar with first automation with the parser part.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alaa bebar

Given the complexity of your use case and the specific requirements in your created workflow for further guidance and logic, I highly advise enlisting the services of an automation expert. This professional can adeptly design the required automation for your workflow and take care of all management aspects on your behalf.

alaa bebar

Supreme

Staff member
Upon reviewing your use case and examining the requirements, we regret to inform you that the use case is currently not feasible.

alaa bebar

Supreme

Staff member
After having conversation with the team, I am afraid to say that the use case doesn't seems possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.