• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HighLevel to HelloSign

INSPIRE

Can anyone show me how to connect HighLevel to HelloSign?

1. Goal = That when a landing page form is filled out -> It sends a contract (hellosign template) to the customer prefilled with the webhook contact info from highlevel.
  2. Upon signing of the document (in hellosign) -> update opportunity stage in HighLevel and tag: contract signed
For some reason I cant get it to work, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

,Ben

INSPIRE

Does anyone have a video example of connecting from HighLevel to HelloSign or can Pabbly Support please reach out so I can get this fixed. Not getting anywhere with comments that don’t offer any solution. 😕 Thanks.

James B

You’re not getting anywhere because you’ve provided 0 context for your specific issue.

I asked what specifically was breaking so it could be looked at, along with a loom or even screenshots would be a good start.

INSPIRE

Again, I’m looking for HighLevel to HelloSign step by step sync. How is this hard to understand?

when a user fills out a form on a landing page, I have a trigger setup that when the lead info comes in, send an email, add a tag, then send a webhook to Pabbly connect. This part is working, what’s not working is the HelloSign integration, when I connect to HelloSign it doesn’t let me select a template, I can’t map the fields that are coming from HighLevel to the HelloSign template because it’s literally not displaying anything like that.
So if anyone has a loom video or screenshots of an example that they have successfully been able to pass contact data via webhook from high level to Pabbly to HelloSign which sends the contract to the lead, then hallelujah praise Jesus. Anyone?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @INSPIRE

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are unable to configure the trigger/action step?

HelloSign it doesn’t let me select a template, I can’t map the fields that are coming from HighLevel to the HelloSign template
Since the HelloSign: Create Embedded Template action event is itself an action step to create a template. So if you are thinking that the action step will show you the dropdown to select the template then it is not something the action event work.

Perhaps if you need another action step of "Send Signature Request" or "Send Template" which can create and send a new signature request based on a Template then let us know.

Waiting for your response!!