• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I pass the Campaign, Ad Set, and Ad Name from a Facebook Lead Form to a Google Sheet?

I'm looking to set up a workflow that transfers the Campaign, Ad Set, and Ad Name details from Facebook Lead Forms directly into a Google Sheet. Can someone guide me through the process or recommend any tools or integrations that can facilitate this?
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-28 at 16.56.26.jpeg

Luv

Hey @yang_yang74

We already have a tutorial video regarding this use case on our YouTube channel. Please refer to this video for setting up the workflow in your account.

Please let us know if you get stuck at any step.

hi i would like to know if we can track from which ad sets or ad creative this leads is generated from, on the video u mention for the ad spent and roas only but not from where it came from, what i would like to ask is how can i pass the campaign , ad set and ad name to the google sheet
Hey @yang_yang74

We already have a tutorial video regarding this use case on our YouTube channel. Please refer to this video for setting up the workflow in your account.

Please let us know if you get stuck at any step

Luv

Hey @yang_yang74

Seems like you have captures the test lead data in the trigger response, so kindly capture a real lead from your Lead Ad form once and then try again.

You may refer to the following video lesson on the same -