• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I set date range in the filter step ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Melo

Hello guys,

I need to know what I can use in the filter field to determine a date 30 days ahead as a condition.
Then the workflow only would continue forward if the new date is beyond than 30 days from the first date.

Did I do the right thing by adding +30 after the date in the value field?
Please, check the imagem below.

q.png

Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...eUGxaTgoOVQNVJl1HAj4DAFUvUh8HfFQVWGsAXlV9AGE#

Carlos Melo

So guys, that's my question, why does filter conditional is false in the image below ?
And how can I set it to be true ?
Doesn't filter work for dates ?

Screenshot at Jan 08 20-20-52.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Carlos Melo

Please incorporate the "Add Subtract Date time" function within your workflow. This will enable you to manipulate date and time effectively. After utilizing this function, utilize the outputted date and time in the "Filter" action step by passing it into the "Value" field.

1704777095132.png

Supreme

Staff member
If you want to schedule the action step after 30 days then you can refer to the following video lesson -

Carlos Melo

Hello Supreme, thank you for your answers.
As you can see in my workflow, I have solved my first question.

My second question is still unsolved, which is:
why does filter conditional is false in the image below and how can I set it to be true ?

z.png

Carlos Melo

Ok, I found an answer you sent to a forum member whom had the same question as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.