• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I stop a trigger from waiting for a response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Dream

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble getting Pabbly to recognize that I switched a ThriveCart product purchase trigger from Test mode to Live mode.
It seems to be stuck waiting for a response, no matter how many times I run test (paid) purchases through.
This is the workflow.

I tested the whole workflow in test mode, then tried switching to Live mode. When it gets stuck here, I've tried refreshing the page and it reverts back to Test mode and is very frustrating because I'm going in circles.

What can I do?

Keith

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Keith Dream

You can change the trigger application for a while and change it back to the Thrivecart once and then capture the webhook response again.

Since the trigger event is designed that way if the capture webhook response is on it will capture the new webhook response anytime whenever a new data is coming from the application.

Keith Dream

Thank you. The problem is, it isn't capturing the next webhook response. I used https://webhook.site/ to verify that it was going through, but Connect didn't capture it.

I'll try to change the trigger application and see if that makes a difference.

Keith Dream

I just ran another paid test after changing the application trigger and re-adding ThriveCart. It is still spinning on "Waiting for a Response".

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Keith Dream

Kindly turn off then turn on the workflow once and then try again.

1658233999314.png

Status
Not open for further replies.