• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add tags from google sheets to wordpress blog?

Nikita92

Hello,

If i've sheet with the data(artcle,categorries, tags, etcc., so how can i add tags and catagories in wordpress blog directly from sheet with automation because i've tried and not working what im expecting:confused: let me know with guide plz.

here is data received from google sheet👇

Screenshot 2024-01-05 090432.png

and here in action section for wordpress, received these👇

Screenshot 2024-01-05 090525.png

Nikita92

in the tags section, I'm receiving the tags that i already have in WordPress means old tags, not Google sheet tags which I've updated new.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nikita92
Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it?

Further, if you are trying to pass the tag name in the Tags field of the WordPress action step then it will not process it, you need to pass the Tags' ID which is already available in your WordPress account.

Supreme

Staff member
i wanted to add tags from the sheet while creating WordPress post creation automation
To include tags when creating a post, ensure that you activate the map button above using the specified format, for instance, ["35", "25"], which exclusively accepts the tag IDs.

So, kindly include Tag ID in place of Tag name.

1704442424057.png