• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to attach a PDF to email via SMTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday

Hi All,

I have watched many Pabbly tutorial video. It works fine for me to upload a Google Doc to Google Drive and share the file with the PDF link.

pdf link.png

However, if possible, I prefer to attach the PDF file to the email instead of including the download link inside the email body.

I found the Gmail has a field called attachment, but I do not find it inside SMTP.

attachment.png

The integromat has attachment filed inside SMTP. Is it recommended to add this filed to Pabbly Connect?

integromat.png

I use MXRoute and Zoho mail. Is it a way to attach the PDF document to the email via SMTP Action?

Thank you for everyone's advice.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Monday

As of now, we don't support sending attachments as well with the SMTP module. In near future, you should see attachment field available in the SMTP module as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.