• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to create a workflow in which posts from one instagram account are sent to all gmb listings associated with a single gmail account?

sscrock1234

Hello
I want to create a workflow in which when I post on single instagram account the post goes to multiple GMB listings that are connected to a single gmail account.

Can someone please tell me the steps in detail.

Thank You

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sscrock1234,

You can follow the steps given in the video shared below to achieve this use case.

This video shows posting on a single GMB account; you can add multiple GMB action steps to your workflow, each to post on a different location.
1709922657610.png

sscrock1234

I want to add the post to GMB updates.
So whenever I upload a photo on Instagram it should be automatically be seen in updates

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sscrock1234

The above-mentioned steps and the video will help you to create the automation in such a manner.

Let us know if you are getting stuck at any step so that we can look into it. Further, please do share the workflow URL in which you have tried.

sscrock1234

Hey @sscrock1234

The above-mentioned steps and the video will help you to create the automation in such a manner.

Let us know if you are getting stuck at any step so that we can look into it. Further, please do share the workflow URL in which you have tried.
I am stuck at what to select as action event.
I want to add update to google business

Action Event.png