• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram post should be uploaded to GMB updates

sscrock1234

I am trying to create a workflow in which when I post image on instagram account the post is added to update section of a Google Business Profile(Google my business)
So instead of manually clicking on add update option(highlighted below) I want it to be done automatically
I mean the option below
Screenshot 2024-03-09 144121.png

Which option from dropdown action event do I have to select in Google Business?
Or do I have to do something else?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently, we don't have any action event available for your specific use case where the images could be updated. If you would like this action event to be added to the GMB action application in Pabbly Connect, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request

Our integrations team will review your request, and if feasible, add the desired action event to GMB.